-->

LEMON GARLIC PARMESAN SHRIMP PASTA #DINNERFOOD #PASTA

Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta is made in only one pot and prepared in 30 minutes! New shrimp gets cooked in a rich lemon garlic sauce and gets hurled in crisp parmesan cheddar and pasta. It will end up being another top choice!

Make proper acquaintance with your new most loved one pot feast. This genuinely overwhelmed our taste buds and turned into a moment most loved with the main chomp.

Rewind to the time I scorned shrimp. Indeed I detested shrimp. Be that as it may, I am a firm adherent to giving things a possibility. For instance. I used to despise salmon. Presently it is pass on my preferred thing to eat.

So I disclosed to myself that I am going to give shrimp an opportunity. Particularly in light of the fact that my hubby cherishes shrimp! So I attempt to prepare a dinner with shrimp for him a couple of times each month. This dish my companions is mind blowing. What's more, even the previous shrimp hater otherwise known as me LOVED it!The great thing about this feast is that it is cooked in only one pot. Just dirtying one pot and convey an astounding supper for the fam= one glad mother.
Ingredients:

  • 8 ounces Linguine Pasta
  • 2 Tablespoons olive oil
  • 6 Tablespoons butter
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
  • 1¼ pound large shrimp
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
  • 4 cups baby spinach
  • ½ cup parmesan cheese
  • 2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
  • 1 Tablespoon lemon juice

Instructions:

  • In a large pot cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
  • Using the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant.
  • Add the shrimp and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add italian seasoning and spinach and cook until wilted.
  • Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Still until mixed and butter is melted.
  • Add the lemon juice before serving and serve while hot.

For more detail :http://bit.ly/2JN327J

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2